Monday, November 1, 2010

Grr...

Somehow, over the weekend, I managed to start getting sick again. Hopefully this will be going away soon, especially since I plan to sleep as much as possible over the next few days. Katherine has been sick for two of the three weekends of Spider Baby, she won't allow herself to be sick for any more!

In other news, I went to my first KP rehearsal today since I went "on sabbatical" for the show. It was very strange to be back, considering I pretty much sat on the couch and read my magazine and listened. Didn't bother singing, it seemed rather pointless considering I won't be at the concert--not to mention I couldn't. The three times I tried to sing to help the sopranos out, my voice was pretty much gone. So yes. Cold needs to go away. Now.

I haven't had the chance to buy Airbourne yet (I went today but the line was painfully long!), but I did drink a bottle of orange juice over the last two days. Considering how much I hate orange juice, this is quite an accomplishment for me!

I should go to bed now, considering that I have class at 9am tomorrow. Yuck. Oh well, so is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment