Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sleepy Days

I've had a couple of very sleepy days. Friday I took a three-hour nap, then yesterday and today I woke up at noon. That doesn't happen very often, let me tell you! It was nice.

And now... some quotes from reviews of Spider Baby on Goldstar:

Great play for the Halloween season!

My friend and I attended a preview of this musical last week! I really didn't know what to expect when I bought the tickets but the musical was absolutely hystarical!!

What a great time! Creative, funny, diverse, and a wonderful tribute to a classic horror flick. The actors seemed to be having as much fun as the audience. The music was fun, funny and at times powerful.

And now, for the coolest one of all:

Katherine Goldman, playing the character of Ann Morse, stood out for her tremendous singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment