Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ralphs Adventure


Is this not the cutest kitchen object EVER??? In case you can't tell, it's a single-egg skillet. It's TINY!

I saw this in the middle of one of the random aisles and knew I had to have it. And then I used it to make myself a delicious egg/cheese/bagel sandwich with a side of yummy grapes. I love having food in the apartment!!

I'm a little worried because I have a two-part Chinese final Monday and Tuesday that I have a lot of studying to do in order to do well, and tomorrow's going to be busy. Spider Baby rehearsal 1-4 (which means I need to be able to leave USC around... 12? 12:30? Have to figure that out soon) and then another rehearsal for either KP or my directing class after (things were rescheduled without my knowing and now there's no way to do both... which really screws me over. I'm really, really frustrated). So I have a lot of work to do. I'm probably going to see if I can find a Borders or Barnes and Noble or some place where I can get away from my apartment and study. I'd go to the library, but it's raining and, oddly enough, I'd rather drive some place and stay dry than bike and freeze in the rain. Besides, sometimes the library is too quiet. I enjoy a bit of white noise to keep focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment