Friday, February 12, 2010

Uploading Videos Online

Two nights ago I uploaded a recording of KP's rehearsal run-through of the ICCA set to Facebook video. I'd put a link up here, but it's a rehearsal, so for our eyes only. Sorry :)

Anyway, the video itself was 12:34. How long did it take to upload online?

Three. Hours.

It's in HD, which is probably why. But still. THREE. HOURS!!

And now I'm in the midst of uploading 2 videos from tonight. One is 8 minutes long, the other was 3. The 3 minute one was up and online within an hour and a half. The 8 minute one... well, I started uploading it at the same time as the 3 minute one, and there's still two hours to go.

Needless to say, I'm going to just let it upload tonight by itself and assume it works out. Because I'm not staying up another two hours just to watch it upload.

Ooooooh Facebook video. Sometimes I love you... and sometimes I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment