Monday, September 27, 2010

Heatwave!

Today it got up to 113 degrees on campus. Thank goodness I spent the majority of today in air conditioned rooms! (I actually used a thin jacked at my internship today.)

Apparently I'm the only one in Los Angeles who isn't going insane from the heat. Every where, everyone's complaining nonstop. But not me. I mean, yes, it's really really hot. Unreasonably so. But I prefer hot to cold any day of the week, and as long as I'm prepared for the heat (wearing shorts and a tank top and flip flops, with a nice cold water bottle), it's not too terrible. But the minute it gets cold I get cranky. That's why I'm living in Los Angeles, for goodness sake!

So instead of complaining about the heat... I'm complaining about the people who are complaining about the heat. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment