Thursday, July 15, 2010

Super-Mini Update

So I'm super tired and want to go to bed now but it's been forever since I actually wrote something here so I'll do a super-mini update:

1) Spider Baby tour was awesome. A major learning experience, both as an actor and as just a person in general. I feel so lucky to have worked with this group of people and feel like I learned a lot about living and being a person, all the good and bad that comes with it. I'm glad to be home though. There's no place like home, it's true!

2) Of course, the minute I get home I start to get sick. I don't have a fever or anything, just a lot of congestion and a touch of a sore throat, and my head feels all woozy. And somehow, I've been super insanely busy since I've come home so I haven't had much chance to rest. But I'm unpacked, at least--well, my suitcase is, at least. I haven't touched my backpack yet.

3) I'm drinking Airborne right now. Happy Mom? =) And I had a yummy smoothie for dinner! Super easy and I didn't have to buy it from Jamba Juice or something. Which is good because if I bought the exact same thing, it'd probably be a good $6-I made a very large smoothie. And I still have extra ingredients to make more.

4) Going to the beach this weekend! Hope my cold goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment