Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend

I got a lot of work done this weekend. Not as much as I'd like to have, but a fair bit:

1) First rehearsal for directing scene #2
2) Made appointments with the Internship Adviser AND a Career Center adviser.
3) Watched the film of Spider Baby
4) Worked on directing stuffs.
5) Worked on a writing project (I'd explain more, but it's a secret =D)
6) Got Into the Woods tickets and saw it.
7) Performed for Relay for Life with KP
8) A Spider Baby rehearsal, which went really well. I got some laughs!
9) Made a birthday present CD, with a really pretty design on it.
10) Saw Adam. Which is always a good thing.

Now I just have to figure out what we're doing in the in-class-rehearsal tomorrow (ewww), revise a paper, do my Chinese homework and work on internship resume/cover letters.

I have a feeling I won't be completing all that tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment