Sunday, November 29, 2009

Last Week of Classes

Ahhh! This week is the last week of the semester. How did time fly by so insanely fast?

Oh yes. 2 shows. That could do it.

Anyway, this coming week should be pretty insane. I've got KP's Holiday Concert coming up Thursday night (which we still need to publicize) as well as one additional performance at CSUN, and lots of additional rehearsals for said concerts. Then, academically, I have a Chinese test on Friday and a 15 page term paper in philosophy that's also due Friday. Plus Adam's birthday is Wednesday, and I still want to work more on my scene for acting at some point. And maybe even catching up with friends who I haven't seen in a while because I've been so crazy busy. So it should be an interesting week.

But today was good. I got up and actually did some philosophy reading. Now I've finished Books 1-3 of the Republic. Do I have any idea what my paper's going to be about? Not a clue. I'm kind of terrified. And lots more homeworking. I took a trip to Target, not realizing that it'd be super busy on a Sunday afternoon, but at least I got a lot of things I needed--toothpaste, soap, fun reading material... You know, essential stuff. Unfortunately, one thing I was looking for was a lithium cell battery for my computer's remote control, and I didn't take down the exact thickness that I needed, so I didn't know which I wanted. Which means I need to go back at some point. But I didn't get everything I needed, because I couldn't find some stuff, so I'll be back at some point. Hopefully when there's less crowds! Then drove back, which took literally an hour for what should be a 20 minute drive. I got through 2 This American Life podcasts. But there must have been a bunch of things going on because two of the main streets I needed to get home (and they're nowhere near each other, by the way) had police blocking the way and I had to find weird detours to go around them. It was a pain. But now I can plug my alarm clock into the socket near my bed. Yay extra-outlet-machines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment