Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello blogosphere!

Hello all!

Considering this is my first post on a brand new blog, I should probably say something insightful. Something witty. Something that will draw you in, make you say "wow, I gotta read this blog every day!"

Unfortunately, all those insightful, witty ideas will come to me the second I press "Publish Post," and not a moment before. So in the meantime, I'll just introduce myself.

I'm Katherine, but for the sake of pressing less buttons I'm going by Kat. (Besides, Katherine is prone to more typos than Kat. katheirne. kathiern. Katherine (well... that time I happened to type it perfectly. So ignore that. ;D) But Kat? Kat. Kat. Kat. I typed it perfectly three times in a row, without pressing the backspace button once.)

I'm a sophomore at USC, studying theatre with an emphasis in musical theatre, with a potential minor in philosophy. We'll see if I have time for it all. I love to sing, and am in an a cappella group at USC. Videos are on YouTube if you're interested in listening. ;) I was just cast in a brand-new translation of The Furies, of which we just had our first rehearsal tonight. If you want more factiods, you can just look to the right, at the little list that says "10 Facts About Me."

So what shall this blog be about, you might ask? Well, I shall tell you! It'll be about my life, both theatrically and personally, as well as thoughts on the world of musical theatre. I've just recently discovered the world of actor-blogs, so I have a feeling that will be influencing these entries. But other than that... You shall just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment